Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

[Skyblock] Suggestions

MorsAbAlto

Thread starter #1
Hi, I just have a couple of suggestions that popped into my head while being on the skyblock server.

Void Chests - Void chests sell any items that are sellable in the shop and deposit the money into your bank account automatically. You can make it to where these are purchasable from the token shop, win it from crates and from the store.

Fast Place - The perk has three different levels, 1, 2 and 3 (the highest). The higher the level, the more blocks it can place. With this perk, you're able to place blocks vertically and horizontally by doing /fp # h for horizontally and /fp # v for vertically. Type /fp to disable fast place. You can make it obtainable via the token shop, crates or from the store.

Seasons - Honestly I was a bit surprised when I found out there aren't any seasons on the server. Having seasons encourages competition which will increase sales & makes it more interesting for those that want to achieve an end goal on the server. Not only that but I'm willing to bet my cards that it will bring more players to the server because seasons is almost a must for skyblock servers and I think not having it is a turn away for a handful of players.
Edit: #1, #2, & #3 winners would get a reward whether it's a voucher for store or paypal cash.

Coinflip - Not really a big deal but it's just one of those features that players will appreciate having.

Feel free to let me know what you think on these ideas!

Last edited:

HydroXD

I disagree with the void chest since it makes it too easy to make money. Most people use cactus profit shops to try to have their stock selling, which is one of the best methods of making money for newer players. Fast place might be an alright idea but im not for or against it. I dont understand how seasons will affect the server the way you say it will though. Coinflip seems pointless when you can have a randomiser with redstone. Thanks for the suggestions!

MorsAbAlto

Thread starter #3
I disagree with the void chest since it makes it too easy to make money.
I'm sorry do you mind clarifying what you mean by this? A void chest doesn't increase the amount of money you are making. All it does is you would hook it up like any normal chest to a hopper except it would automatically sell it and add it to your balance.
Fast place might be an alright idea but im not for or against it. I dont
Fast place is a useful perk seeing how printer isn't allowed on the server so it would make it quicker to build.
I dont understand how seasons will affect the server the way you say it will though.
Seasons increases competition and brings more players because there are rewards at the end of each season that are supposed to be worth getting. For example, rewards for a season would be x amount of paypal cash for 1st place and usually store vouchers for 2nd & 3rd place. This is definitely a must as it gives players another goal of working towards.

Thanks for the feedback!

HydroXD

Ok so the void chest would mean people would be able to afk for days and then their stuff would be automatically sold, which would be way to overpowered and wiuld make too much money. The seasons thing im still not sure what you mean by it. Like i get the concept youre saying but im not sure what its for/ how you get to 1st place

MorsAbAlto

Thread starter #5
Ok so the void chest would mean people would be able to afk for days and then their stuff would be automatically sold, which would be way to overpowered and wiuld make too much money.
Fair enough. I can't really counter this as it's your opinion on it.

The seasons thing im still not sure what you mean by it. Like i get the concept youre saying but im not sure what its for/ how you get to 1st place
You'd get 1st place by whoever is #1 in island top and whoever is followed in 2nd & 3rd place would get the rewards for their spots. All I'm sayin' is it would bring another level of competition & will increase player count for the server.

Roockyyy

SMod
Staff member
SMod
Thanks for making this suggestion post!

These are some good ideas, however, I cannot see fast place being added to the server. I honestly really like the idea of the void chest, although I can see Hydro's point in it being overpowered. It essentially could take the place of /sell all - and for those who don't have Ultimate, this could be a very effective way to make money quickly, without spending money on the store. If this would be added to the token shop, i would see it costing upwards of what a miner minion costs. Overall, i really like this void chest idea.

Coin flip was removed a while back, and will more than likely not be re-added seeing as it caused many issues.

MorsAbAlto

Thread starter #7
Thanks for making this suggestion post!

These are some good ideas, however, I cannot see fast place being added to the server.
Out of curiosity, why do you think that? Skyblock doesn't allow printer & fast place is a perk that speeds up the process of building instead of having to place every individual block.

I honestly really like the idea of the void chest, although I can see Hydro's point in it being overpowered. It essentially could take the place of /sell all - and for those who don't have Ultimate, this could be a very effective way to make money quickly, without spending money on the store. If this would be added to the token shop, i would see it costing upwards of what a miner minion costs. Overall, i really like this void chest idea.

Void chests isn't supposed to be a common item, it isn't one of those items where it should easily be obtainable. There's so many ways for trying to obtain this item. Personally, I would recommend being able to sell void chests on the store for $15, obtainable via the token shop & dungeon loot. I think having multiple ways to obtain this item works really well.

Coin flip was removed a while back, and will more than likely not be re-added seeing as it caused many issues.
Ah okay, that makes sense. I was unaware of that.

Thanks for the feedback!

Roockyyy

SMod
Staff member
SMod
Just googled this fast place perk. Apologies, I thought it was more or less an auto-clicker.
I will say, I feel like this is something that should come with the top two ranks, maybe even just the top rank.

Thread starter #9
Just googled this fast place perk. Apologies, I thought it was more or less an auto-clicker.
I will say, I feel like this is something that should come with the top two ranks, maybe even just the top rank.
Fair enough. Thanks for the feedback!