Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

RED SHARDS: Do they exist? Probably not!

Thread starter #1
Are they real? Nobody knows. Does Primal Groudon even exist? Probably not. I am here today to tell you all about the myth known as "red shards" (specifically the kind gained from fishing). After a deep scientific analysis I have determined that red shards are in fact a myth and are in fact impossible to obtain through fishing. I have been grinding for many hours, killed hundreds of pokemon, yet still have not obtained even a single red shard. I fished in an ocean biome for 30 minutes and got 4 blue shards, as well as my friend fished in an ocean biome and got a blue shard within 3 minutes. Whenever I asked if red shards were real, only the moderators replied yes. Why? Because they made it up. This is not the first case of a moderator claiming something false to be true. Maze2 is another prime example of this, claiming that said impossible maze was to be possible. The mods simply enjoy to waste our time, which is why they create such malicious lies. I was fishing in /warplavapit, however this is an admin created are which would make it simple and easy for them to rig. If they haven't paid you off yet to believe this bogus lie, please share this and help support this important cause, for the sake of humanity and its people!