Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Mangomax2 staff app

Mangomax2

Thread starter #1
1. Tell us something unique about you...
I am a well-rounded person in interests from Majoring in Occupational Therapy in College to singing in the college honors choir. Something that sets me apart from birth is that I am an Identical Twin – which I think is cool by itself.

2. What motivates you?
In life I am motivated by doing well and helping other people do well. I currently am a tutor for elementary and middle school mathematics students who have trouble in areas – seeing my students do well and finally see the light click for them is what keeps me doing what I do and made me realize that no matter what I can accomplish it if I put in the work.

3. What sets you apart from the next applicant?
I think that being someone who is teaching students and helping to enforce rules and concepts to have my students understand their lessons from school. Because I tutor in areas such as Algebra and Chemistry which are rules-based subjects they are concreate – but understanding them and working with them to learn about it is difficult. Additionally, I have played all of the versions of Chaotic Prison, so I have seen this server from the beginning to when I finally got the tweet saying the server was back open. I put a lot of effort into the game and into life and will always own up to mistakes correct them and learn from them.

4. Why do you want to be staff?
I want to become staff because I want to help people better understand the prison its rules and help enforce the so that the servers welcoming, and warm community stays that way. It was great being able to be accepted as someone in the community and now that I have donated I am able to help people back on the server. I play multi player games because I get to work with other players and help them grow It comes from a self-idea of allowing myself to both grow but allow the server and the player base to have a better experience while playing Chaotic prison.

5. If selected, do you agree to abide by all Chaotic's rules and not abuse permissions?
I agree to abide by all of the Chaotic Prison and Network rules and will not abuse permissions.

6. How old are you?

7. What is your username?
Mangomax2

8. What is your discord?
Max P#3937

SeanJ18

I think it should be highlighted that this person donates a lot of their time, effort and money towards helping others even more than themselves. Not many of these types of people exist in Chaotic. I’ve seen Mangomax2 answer numerous questions to other players problems whilst in the server and they always find a way to make the session more enjoyable and fun for everyone. I feel that they are a likeable person on my behalf, and any staff member would be lucky to have them working as a team together to ensure the servers quality.

And finally don’t forget, this person has played all the way through the 5 years of Chaotic prisons existence proving their experience with the server. They are also very active

Mangomax2

Thread starter #9
I like that you mentioned your a tutor and work with other people. How would you work with other staff members and the rest of the community?
Thanks for your awesome question. Being a tutor I work with many other tutors to help people in a range of subjects. The tutors in my area work together so I am great to work with to help one another. Please let me know if you have any other questions I could answer.

S

Similar

This man is amazing he has done so much for me and will do for the rest of the server and community he has a great attitude and dedicates time to the server by helping others. I built this man his plot and he has done so much for me in return. I can see how this generosity can spread and how he can affect others by helping them and the server grow. thanks