Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Get A Render

Ithirul

Thread starter #1
GetARender.png

Hi guys, my name is Ithirul. Some of you might've seen me on pixelmon or skyblock, as I only play on those two. I'm just another player, like any of you.

Who I am doesn't matter tho. I'm here to offer you a free render of your minecraft character in a scene, for free. This is something I've done in other servers, and now it's time for DestinyMC. Examples of what I've done in the past:

4yL82zC.jpg QAZ7Ufq.jpg Z6GGHDX.jpg EVwUbyd.jpg

All you need to do in order to get your render is to fill this questionnaire (just copy and paste):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wallpaper (1920x1080) or portrait (1000x1000)?:

In-Game Name OR link to the texture you want me to use for your character:

Do you want a background? (Overworld, Nether, End):

Day/Night? (if applicable) :

Do you want an specific texture/resource pack?:

What do you want your character to wear?:

What pose do you want your character to have?:

Anything more you'd like to say?:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things to keep in mind:

- Wait until I accept your request. I'll answer to your post to let you know if I accepted your request or if something is missing or wrong.

- If you want me to use a specific building or world, PM me so we can talk about it.

- No pokemons (yet).

-Be patient.

That's basically it. Thanks for taking your time to read this. I'll be waiting for your requests.

Thread starter #2
Seeing that there are no replies after a week, I can only imagine no one is interested in this, thus I will end this offer.
Thank you for your time.