Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Feedback for website

MorsAbAlto

Thread starter #1
Over the past couple of days I've been scrolling through the forums & I've noticed there's not a whole lot of activity here.

A question that I have is why have https://thedestinymc.enjin.com/ ? I understand it's for pixelmon, however, it seems rather unnecessary to have two separate websites when they're on the same network. I have already seen the confusion where people need to create ban appeals but are redirected to this site. It just makes more sense to have it all on one website so it's easier to manage & less confusing for players. I remember back in 2015, pixelmon didn't use a separate site & was connected to the main site (from what I remember).

Suggestions & Feedback category - I'd rather just click on this as its own category and go through the list then having to click each server and look for those threads. An idea with this is you can give people access to server tags so when they post their thread, you'll see what tag the suggestion is for (e.g, pixelmon, skyblock, prison, survival etc).

Support system - is an xenforo addon that makes it easy for administrators to keep track of player reports, payment issues etc and is simple for a user to create a ticket and receive help as seen in the link above.

Dark theme?
- Pretty self-explanatory & is just a personal preference as light theme is usually too bright for me.

So the reason we have the other Pixelmon website is because that was our original full website. There was a plan to move it here but it wasn't fully done I guess so it's a little bit half and half. The easiest way to do ban appeals is through that site currently since it has a form set up which enables timely responses from staff members and prevents other players who browse the forums from adding their own opinions which happens with "open" appeals. I think full integration of all the servers into a single website will be pursued in the future, but I can't say for certain.

Thread starter #3
Thanks for the heads up. That's understandable, I think having "closed" appeals works best & in my opinion, more professional. Hopefully we'll be seeing that website merge with this one in the near future!