Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Eternal_Fires Application

Thread starter #1
1. Tell us something unique about you...

I'm a very unique person in many ways. I'm a very big gamer, especially when it comes to MC. I'm a very easy person to talk to and I understand everyone has walked life differently. I've been through many situations in my life where I have used my understanding of differences to help with situations. From security work to working retail, these experiences have made me into the person I am today.

2. What motivates you?
My motivation comes from my Grandfather and the journey to become a better person. There's always room to improve and I try my best to reach those goals.

3. What sets you apart from the next applicant?
I have previous experience as staff on Chaotic and I always love to help. I have a great understanding how Chaotic works and what it has to offer. Offer the course of my time when I was previous staff, to now in 2019, I have grown immensely in knowledge and understanding. Life has thrown things my way that took a lot to work through and Chaotic is no different.

4. Why do you want to be staff?
I've always wanted to return as staff ever since I left. Chaotic has always been home to me for many years, many friends and even some I call family on here. This server is something I will continue to play for as long as it's around and I'll always remember if it ever goes. I make a perfect fit because of these things. My understanding of how Chaotic works, what's expected of staff, and my understanding of how players are gives me that advantage.

5. If selected, do you agree to abide by all Chaotic's rules and not abuse permissions?
Of course. Rules are put in place to keep peace and becoming staff is a privileged, not a right.

6. How old are you?
I am currently 25.

7. What is your username?
Eternal_Fires

8. What is your discord?
Eternal#2076

Last edited:
Generally when I look at applications, I look for answers that extend out of the comprehension of the question (basically giving more than the answer unless the question is self explanatory). What I'd seek to find are unique things that make YOU a defining staff member, not just a basic want, need, or feeling. For example, universities not only just look at your grades, but your out-of-school extra curriculum advancements/hobbies such as clubs, sports, social life, etc. And say you're writing an essay about these "interesting" topics about yourself, you have to maintain being specific, provide examples, and most importantly show that you've put effort and thinking into your staff application. Furthermore, elaborate on why you want to be staff, and interesting things about yourself. I guarantee that saying that you are separated/unique from the rest of the applicants because you "love to help" is the most common thing I see in applications. Once again, elaborate on what sets you apart from the other applicants e.g. "My main focus is not just to help the players of chaotic, but to enrich their gameplay with interactive events, and grow as a staff member by learning about the community around me. (Then somehow emphasize HOW you'd help the players of chaotic e.g. catch hackers, keep the chat clean, etc). Like all essays, they require revision, and with a little revision and thought, this might just make a great application.
Your friendly player,
- SpiritedAway_

Thread starter #7
Generally when I look at applications, I look for answers that extend out of the comprehension of the question (basically giving more than the answer unless the question is self explanatory). What I'd seek to find are unique things that make YOU a defining staff member, not just a basic want, need, or feeling. For example, universities not only just look at your grades, but your out-of-school extra curriculum advancements/hobbies such as clubs, sports, social life, etc. And say you're writing an essay about these "interesting" topics about yourself, you have to maintain being specific, provide examples, and most importantly show that you've put effort and thinking into your staff application. Furthermore, elaborate on why you want to be staff, and interesting things about yourself. I guarantee that saying that you are separated/unique from the rest of the applicants because you "love to help" is the most common thing I see in applications. Once again, elaborate on what sets you apart from the other applicants e.g. "My main focus is not just to help the players of chaotic, but to enrich their gameplay with interactive events, and grow as a staff member by learning about the community around me. (Then somehow emphasize HOW you'd help the players of chaotic e.g. catch hackers, keep the chat clean, etc). Like all essays, they require revision, and with a little revision and thought, this might just make a great application.
Your friendly player,
- SpiritedAway_
Thanks for the feedback. Based on your reply, I have gone and added what I felt was necessary. I know this may not be what you were looking for, but I did what I thought was needed.