Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Ban Appeals

Sujin

Thread starter #1
Here is our Ban Appeals Link: https://thedestinymc.enjin.com/appeal
Submit ONE Ticket and wait for a response. If you don't know who banned you, just say so.

Admin+ look over Ban Appeals at least once a week, so please don't spam us or send multiple tickets because you haven't gotten an instant reply.
- Asking us to review your Ban Appeal will also most likely lead to your Appeal being pushed back.
If it's been more than a week since you've gotten any reply/comment, feel free to message us on Discord or @Admins ONCE in the #support channel.

Now here are some tips on how to write a good Ban Appeal:
  1. Correct Spelling/Grammar: If you send us a ticket saying 'pls unban me lol' you will be denied. If you really want to be unbanned, don't joke around. It's easier and faster to read and respond to you if you write properly. Adding to that, don't cuss us out in the Appeals...
  2. Be Apologetic: When writing your reason on why you think you should be unbanned, these are not acceptable reasons:
    • 'I didn't do anything wrong' or 'I shouldn't have been banned in the first place'
    • 'I spent a lot of money and it would be a waste' or 'I want to/will spend money on this server'
  3. BE HONEST: If you lie to us in your Appeal and we both know it, you will be Perm Banned w/out a chance for Appeal. So don't try and lie please. It isn't enjoyable for us either. Adding to that: There is also never a case where you are banned for "no reason". If you know or think you know what you did wrong to warrant a ban, write that down.
In the end, remember that our decision is final. If your appeal was accepted, we will say so. We will also specify if your ban has been reduced or if you were unbanned on the spot. If your appeal was denied this time but we say you can appeal again in 30 days, then appeal again in 30 days.
If your appeal was denied and we say you cannot appeal again, then you cannot appeal again.

One last thing: Do not argue with the person in charge of your appeal.
And do not try to get your ticket reviewed by somebody else or bother anyone else about your appeal.

Good luck and I hope it turns out well for y'all. <3

Demu

Im not able to submit a ticket!

It just says: You don't have sufficient access to submit a ticket.