Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Ban Appeal

OmarTAV

Thread starter #1
February 17 I got banned from PikaCity because I got enraged on the server from cyberbullying and made a huge scene, also for claiming a build that wasn't mine... I sincerely apologize for all of that. The truth is I don't want any of that. I was actually planning to give the fountain back next time she comes on, I get it if you don't believe me. I apologize all for all the ruckus I caused. I just want to come back and play with my pokemon peacefully, I just want to stop being bullied by the others, the bullies reported me, Oosaayy, chilla and a few others I don't even know just cyber bullied me in chat for no reason, all because I was upset about something that isn't even their business, heck they even changed their nicks to my name just to mock me and humiliate me and yet I was the one who got banned, I don't want to be involved with what goes on in chat again if I get unbanned Im just gonna /ignore them. Unless Im buying something I won't be talking in chat. Again I sincerely apologize for all of this, I will never claim like that again, as for my house Ive decided Im gonna demolish my home and rebuild in a new remote and peaceful location from scratch it may take a while to pack everything though, and I promise I will never rant or rage in the chat causing another scene again, please unban me and give me on last chance Im begging you. thanks T_T again I apologize sincerely for the inconvenience :(

Last edited:

OmarTAV

Thread starter #5
Ok I sent a Ban Appeal ticket, The second link wasn't working at all for me btw, I also sent a request to you on discord. Just in case.

Last edited: