Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Ban Appeal

TheRavox

Thread starter #1
Hey,
I got banned for (Underselling HA's) i got warned for my Abra cause i was selling it for 90k and instantly put it off /gts and replaced it with 100k whats the usual price as far as i know for non ruined HAs and i was not thinking i would be underselling any other pokemon anymore.
If i was, i am sorry for that and i'm going to try check the prices twice in the new gts system, anyways im really sorry for my fault and if i would get unbanned i won't undersell any HAs anymore.

From what I recall, you were warned multiple times to not do it. You continued. Correct me if I'm incorrect but you didn't stop after the first warning so what makes it believable that you would stop after being unbanned?

TheRavox

Thread starter #3
Yes i got warned like 3 times at all but at the last time i didnt even undersell on purpose and have taken my poke off gts before anyone told me to do cause it was an accident so it wouldnt make sense to start undersellin HAs again cause it ends with an ban
All in all i just want to play on my fav. server again with friends and ill ensure you that i wont undersell a single HA anymore and i wont undersell anything on this server if i am allowed to join it again

Last edited:
My main response to that is that why were you warned a second time, according to you, "but at the last time i didnt even undersell on purpose" That is implying that you may have in the first two cases.