Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Ban Appeal

Arrow990

Thread starter #1
Dear staff (or whoever is reading this)
I was recently banned for duping on the server. I admit to this and I am extremely sorry. I wanted to know if there was anyway I could return to this amazing server. I have only been playing for a month and a half and I fell in love with this server. I met new friends. However, I was lacking behind in skill from them because they have been playing longer, so that led me to start to dupe so I could try and catch up. This is no excuse for my actions and I stand by the charges for I am indeed guilty. I am wishing to come back on the server even if you have to reset my entire account. I hope you are able to patch this dupe glitch up, for more people may feel the same as I felt. I will stop behaving the way I have done and I will not dupe ever again in my life, for this was a lesson that needed to be taught to me. Again my sincere apologies for my actions. Now if this is not enough for me to get unbanned, I understand and I wish the best of luck for this server.

Sincerely
Arrow990

Last edited:
If you feel that you are sorry and that you have a chance to be unbanned, you should fill out a ban appeal for the server you were banned on.

Arrow990

Thread starter #3
I do not know where to fill one out, whenever I go to the ban appeal place, it says I don't have sufficient access to make a ban appeal. I asked Cubone and he said to fill one out here, so here I am