Discord Channel

0 ONLINE NOW

play.thedestinymc.com

0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Ban Appeal

Thread starter #1
hey so I wanted to say i did do something wrong (talked about Hitler and stuff with my friend). Im just kinda surprised i got an insta perma ban instead of a mute like my friend or at least a 24h ban. I admit i did wrong but i dont think it deserved a perma ban. im new and i just bought a rank and will prob get another one during the next sale. i really want to stay on the server so unban plox

swagman

This was a very inappropriate decision to talk about that person. However, I do also believe that this was not worth a permanent ban, especially since he or she is new to the server and just donated. I know that they received many warnings, but this should be a 24 hour ban or mute since it was just a chat thing and not really ruining anybody's game.:cool:

I'd say that's a no. It's common sense not to talk about sensitive topics. Your rank is irrelevant information as it's not a get out of jail free card. Also according to what you said, you were expecting to be muted, which means you knew what you did was wrong?

Heyo!
I hope you're having a wonderful day.
I'm here to let you know that this part of the forums is not our ban-appeal section. You will need to head over to this website to submit an appeal! c:

Hope everything ends up well for you.
~Vivless c: